Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sweet Reminders

Hello Everyone!
This is Beth. I wanted to write a short blog post to share with you all something very special that happened to me earlier today. If you have been keeping up with our blog or are on Facebook, you probably know that we will be having a very special fundraiser in April in memory of our Mom to benefit The American Cancer Society and Susan G. Komen. I am very excited about it, and have personally,
along with my other siblings, been working very hard to plan this special evening. We have been putting a lot of time, resources, and creativity into it, and in the middle of some planning today, I looked down at my floor and saw this shadow:


I have to admit, I teared up just a little bit. It was such a wonderful, beautiful reminder of her and her sweet spirit. I hope that this fundraiser, along with everything I do, brings honor to her memory and her name. It has been 4 years since she passed away, and I still think about her every day. She inspires me to be a better person - someone she would be proud of. So much has happened these last few years, and sometimes I wish that she was still a part of my life. But I know that things work out for the best and I can see the Good in things. I love you, Mom.

Please click the "Fundraising Events" tab at the top of this page for more information about the upcoming fundraiser or to purchase tickets online!

No comments:

Post a Comment